We are excited to announce the introduction of our new online banking and mobile banking systems! We’ve been working diligently to bring you new features that will enhance your digital banking experience with evolve Federal Credit Union. This new product will be introduced and available to use beginning September 27, 2021!
Here are some key features the new mobile app and online services will offer:
- Make Transfers
- Apply for a Loan
- Open New Accounts
- Link up External Accounts
- Check Ordering
- Video Chat
- Apple Pay/Samsung Pay
- Card Controls/ Activate Cards
Things to Know.
- Person to Person Payments (also referred to as P2P) allows you to conveniently and securely pay someone using their mobile number or email address.
- Through DriveWealth (an independent broker/dealer), members can now open different types of investments and retirement accounts and manage their assets through the app.
- There are three distinct chat options:
- Live Chat - Chat with an evolve FCU employee through messaging
- Video Chat - Chat with an evolve FCU employee
- evolve Chat - Chat with a Bot
- Members will need to register for the new application and will be asked to enter their validation numbers, pick a new user name/password, and select their security phrases.
- Bill Payees will need to be set up again in order to access the feature. The last day payment will be processed on the old bill payment system is 11/30.
Be Sure to go to the Google Play or Apple Store to download or update your evolve FCU Mobile App!
Did you know you can load your evolve Federal Credit Union debit card onto your smart phone's Mobile Wallet? It's a fast and safe way to pay while allowing you to make purchases without touching any surfaces. You can send money securely and quickly to friends & and family. You can also visit the links below to learn more about each of the payment features and how to setup your debit and credits cards onto your mobile devices!
To learn more about evolve FCU's Mobile Wallet, you can read the following WhatsUp blogs: How-to-Setup Mobile Wallet and 3 Reasons to Switch to evolve FCU's Mobile Wallet.