Date of Revision: May 14, 2010
Date of Review: April 10, 2018
Member participation through any of our interactive social media outlets is welcomed and members are encouraged to share their experiences and suggestions. In order to maintain focused communication and a minimum standard for expectations of conduct we have set up the following guidelines:
1. To ensure respectful, productive and informative communication we will not post any comments that we perceive to include (but not limited to) any of the following.
- Any comments posted that focus on selling a product or service or that is intended to divert traffic to a particular website for personal or monetary gain will not be permitted, this includes Spam.
- Comments posted by users must be related to the topic at hand. Off topic comments will be excluded.
- We will not post any illegal information; all laws that govern the use of copyrights, trademarks, etc., will be followed.
- Users must refrain from posting disrespectful comments or personal attacked on any individual or entity. Comments submitted with malicious intent will be excluded.
- Comments that include any kind of profanity or that are derogatory in content will be excluded. This includes any threats, obscenity, sexually explicit language and hateful, ethnic or racially derogatory comments.
- Users are not to provide any their account details or other personal information. This includes account numbers, PIN numbers, addresses, social security numbers, etc. We will remove comments and block or permanently ban users whom we perceive have violated the guidelines set forth or abused our media outlets for any purpose other than for their intended use.
2. evolve Federal Credit Union reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion and will keep the most current guidelines available to our users online.
3. Comments in HTML format or URLs will not be accepted. All entries should be in plain text.
4. We cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.
5. evolve Federal Credit Union does not endorse any comments made by its employees on any of its social media outlets. Statements and comments made are the views of the person making them and do not in any way represent the views or opinions evolve Federal Credit Union. Any comments and opinions posted to any social media outlet shall never be used as an official comment or endorsement of a credit union authorized spokesperson.
6. We recognize the importance of securing your financial information. As we will never ask you for private information, DO NOT ever disclose any secure information including account usernames and numbers, passwords, pins, social security numbers, or account details. Please inform our service support center immediately at (915) 593-5866 or toll free at 1-888-373-3281 if such information is requested of you.