At evolve Federal Credit Union, our members are very important to us. We embrace YOUR life and the changes that you face everyday. Your needs are unique, why shouldn't the way you bank be?
We know you are not just a number, but an individual with specific financial needs. Whether you have $15 or $100,000 on deposit with us, you can expect the same efficient, personable service.
At evolve Federal Credit Union, our members are the heart and sole of what we do. That's why our mission is to build member loyalty through service, trust and value.
The success of evolve Federal Credit Union is based on our ability to provide value in the financial services we offer. We work hard to fulfill our vision to be the financial institution of choice in El Paso.
What is a Credit Union?
Credit unions focus on the needs of all their members instead of a limited number of stockholders.
- A credit union is a not-for-profit financial institution that is owned and run by its members.
- The Board of Directors is democratically elected by the membership.
- All members of the credit union have one vote, regardless of the amount on deposit.
- The prime function of the credit union is to serve its members.
Why should you choose a credit union?
Typically, credit unions return their profits to the members by giving higher savings rates, lower loan rates and additional services.
Who Can Join?
evolve Federal Credit Union invites all who live, work, worship, or attend school in El Paso County, Texas to take advantage of the services we offer.
How to Join?
You can establish membership online, in person at any of our seven locations or over the phone during business hours. Required Information:
- Valid Driver's License or State ID
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- $15 to open a share account (savings account) in order to become a member.
Need an answer? Check out our user friendly FAQ search bar! Can't find what you're looking for? Please contact us by phone at (915) 593-5866 or toll free at 1-888-373-3281, through email or stop by one of our branch locations for more information about our convenient options.