What is a Credit Union?
Credit unions focus on the needs of all their members instead of a limited number of stockholders.
- A credit union is a not-for-profit financial institution that is owned and run by its members.
- The Board of Directors is democratically elected by the membership.
- All members of the credit union have one vote, regardless of the amount on deposit.
- The prime function of the credit union is to serve its members.
Why should you choose a credit union?
Typically, credit unions return their profits to the members by giving higher savings rates, lower loan rates and additional services.
Who Can Join?
evolve Federal Credit Union invites all who live, work, worship, or attend school in El Paso County, Texas to take advantage of the services we offer.
How to Join?
You can establish membership online, in person at any of our seven locations or over the phone during business hours. Required Information:
- Valid Driver's License or State ID
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- $15 to open a share account (savings account) in order to become a member.
Need an answer? Check out our user friendly FAQ search bar! Can't find what you're looking for? Please contact us by phone at (915) 593-5866 or toll free at 1-888-373-3281, through email or stop by one of our branch locations for more information about our convenient options.