With a minimum deposit of only $15, you can open a dividend-earning Savings (Share) Account* and become a member of evolve Federal Credit Union. Your Share Account will earn a dividend rate that will be paid to you quarterly. You will receive a quarterly statement detailing the transactions you made to your account during that period.
*You must have an average daily balance of $50 to earn dividends.
evolve FCU offers a wide range of savings options to our members.
Opening a savings account is easy and safe and can be done in as little as 10 minutes online!
Your savings will be insured up to at least $500,000 through the National Credit Union Administration and Excess Share Insurance Corporation (ESI)*.
- Members may make up to six transfers or withdrawals per calendar month.
- You also have the option to purchase a pack of special Money Market Account checks.
- Must have minimum balance of $2,500 to open account and earn dividends
- Three tier structure of balances from $2,500, $25,000 or $100,000.
- Balance below $2,500 in a month will be assessed a $5 service fee
- Earns higher dividends than complete checking
- Allows easy deposits and withdrawals
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 and ESI insured up to $250,000
- Dividends paid monthly
- Automatic transfers to or from your checking account
- 24-hour automatic Telephone Banking (MARS)
With a Youth Savings account, your child or teen can have the same advantages of our Savings account, but with your added guidance.
An escrow account is a trust account that is established in the borrower's name to pay items such as taxes, insurance, and private mortgage insurance (if required) on your property. Each month, a portion of your monthly payment is deposited into the trust account so that over time, enough has been saved to pay the amount when it is due.
*Adding To Your Security
Your savings are insured up to $500,000. The first $250,000 per member is insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), a U.S. Government Agency, with an additional $250,000 of coverage provided by Excess Share Insurance Corporation (ESI), a private corporation.