With a minimum deposit of only $15, you can open a dividend-earning Savings (Share) Account* and become a member of evolve Federal Credit Union. Your Share Account will earn a dividend rate that will be paid to you quarterly. You will receive a quarterly statement detailing the transactions you made to your account during that period.
* You must have an average daily balance of $50 to earn dividends.
Opening a savings account is easy and safe and can be done in as little as 10 minutes online! Please note: An evolve FCU Savings account will automatically be opened when you are approved for an auto, mortgage, and/or personal loan with the credit union.
With a Youth Savings account, your child or teen can have the same advantages of our Savings account, but with your added guidance. The Youth Savings account is designed for children between the ages of 0 - 16 years old.
- The account can be opened by parents, stepparents, legal guardians, aunts, or uncles with a copy of the child’s social security card. The person opening the account must qualify to be a member.
- At the age of 15, an ePriority Checking account may be opened with a parent’s or legal guardian’s written consent. A state issued identification is required and a new account card and addendum will be signed.
- A Youth Account becomes a regular account when the child turns 17. At this point, the account will fall into the resultant membership plan and applicable fees will be charged. The child is required to sign an updated account card and addendum.
- Can be opened any time through home banking or your mobile app
- Unlimited deposits
- Only 6 withdrawals allowed per month
We invite all who live, work, worship, or attend school in El Paso County, Texas and Dona Ana County, New Mexico to take advantage of the services we offer!
*Refer to Truth-in-Savings Share & Share Draft Disclosures for complete list of terms, penalties, and individual account requirements. APY is Annual Percentage Yield.