evolve FCU is now offering 5% APY*on our ePriority Checking Account! This is among the highest earning checking accounts in the nation, offering 5% APY* on balances up to $10,000. So if you live, work, worship or attend school in El Paso County, TX, we invite you to bank with evolve Federal Credit Union!
Here are some of the additional benefits you can enjoy with an ePriority checking account:
- eBanking Access Available
- Free 24-Hour Automated Telephone Banking (MARS)
- MasterCard Debit Card
- High Dividend Rate Monthly*
- eBills* (Electronic Bill Pay)
Open your new ePriority checking account from the comfort of your home, in as little as 10 minutes. Click here to start earning that Dividend!
What to know about your new account:
There is a $9 fee assessed monthly, however, the fee can be waived. Simply make your evolve FCU Master Card debit card your choice of payment, conduct just 15 debit card transactions per month and your monthly service fee will be waived.
Earn 5% APY* every month:
Make just 30 debit card transactions per month and earn 5% APY* every month, with the dividend deposited straight to your account. Transactions such as gas, online purchases and groceries, are all examples of transactions that count toward your 30-transaction minimum. Transactions such as ACH payments, ATM withdrawals and electronic bill payments do not count toward your 30-transaction count requirement.
Read the latest WhatsUp blog about our ePriority checking account: Why ePriority Checking is an Easy Way to Get Money in 2021.
For questions please contact the eBanking Center at (915) 593-5866 and they will be happy to help!
* Starting October 1, 2021, ePriority Account Members earn 5.00% APY with balance from $0.00 to $10,000.00 provided 30 Debit Card Transactions are made per month and other qualifications are met that are stated in the Truth-in-Savings Share and Share Draft Disclosure. ATM transactions do not apply. APY is Annual Percentage Yield. Dividends are paid monthly. For ePriority Basic Account Members, a $9.00 fee will be assessed if qualifications are not met. Refer to
Truth-in-Savings Share and Share Draft Disclosure for the qualifications to receive stated APY and Membership Plan Schedule of Fees for any account fees. ebills/Bill Pay/Electronic Bill Pay must be used at least one time per month to avoid the monthly $6 ebills-Bill Pay fee.