Below is a list of payment methods available for secured, unsecured, and vehicle loans. You will also find information about payoffs, titles, and lien releases.
If you have you have any questions or need assistance, please us a call at (915) 593-5866 or toll free at 1-888-373-3281 and an eBanker will be happy to help. Our eBanking Center is available Monday - Friday, 8:00 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Payment Methods Available for Secured, Unsecured, and Vehicle Loans
Home banking and mobile banking
- One-time payments.
- Schedule the payment for a specific date.
Set up a repeating transfer
- eBankers can assist in setting up automatic payments from a direct deposit.
- When a direct deposit comes in, the payment is automatically transferred to the loan.
- A Payroll form is required. It may require a modification to the original contract to match the direct deposit date and frequency.
Self-service Payment Portal
- To make payments with credit/debit card or account outside evolve FCU.
- Fees apply.
An eBanker can set up automatic payments from an account at another financial institution
- The request must be received a minimum of 3 business days prior to the due date.
Loans can also be paid automatically from an evolve FCU account
- Members need to ensure they leave enough funds in their account for the payment and it will automatically be withdrawn at the end of the business day.
- An eBanker can help set up the automatic transfer.
- Direct members need to refer to their loan contract for late fee details.
- Payments can be made via home banking or through the mobile app.
- Payments cannot be set up automatically.
- Payments can be made on the due date and be set up as repeating transfers via home banking or the mobile app.
- A payment can be taken automatically from an evolve FCU account. Members will need to contact an eBanker.
- Payments can also be taken automatically from an account outside evolve FCU. Members will need to contact an eBanker a minimum of 3 business days before the due date to set up the payment.
- Payments with a debit or credit card not from evolve FCU can be processed by an eBanker. Fees will apply.
Payoffs, Titles & Lien Releases
Please Note: Payoff information is only provided to the borrower or co-borrower.
Payoff information can be released to a 3rd party (such as a car dealer) if they provide a payoff request form that is signed by the borrower and includes the 3rd party’s name. Requests can be emailed to email@example.com or by fax (915) 592-9084.
Payoff information includes:
- 15-day payoff: the total amount due 15 days after the request is received
- Borrower or co-borrower’s name
- Account number
- Loan suffix
Vehicle loan payoff
- The title will be mailed to the address on file.
- Paper titles can take up to 15 to 30 days for members to receive the title.
- Members requesting a lien release will need to provide their name, account or social security number, year, make, model, and complete VIN# of the vehicle.
- Only the owner of the vehicle will be provided a lien release.
- Can be obtained by contacting the mortgage department
- Title companies will need to email an authorization signed by the member to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (915) 595-0767.