Russell Sheid, the exclusive Investment Representative to the members of evolve Federal Credit Union, is committed to helping members with their financial goals. This strategic partnership between evolve and Sheid Wealth Management offers our members access to a full range of investment and insurance services. With today’s economic challenges and diverse investment choices, you need a trusted team who can simplify the investment process and help you work toward realizing your goals.
Whether you are starting an investment plan or just want to review your portfolio, Russell Sheid, Registered Representative with LPL Financial (LPL), can assist you in determining your short and long term investment needs. Russell is the exclusive Investment Representative to the members of evolve Federal Credit Union. Sheid Wealth Management and evolve federal credit union are separate entities.
To begin working toward your financial goals, contact Russell at 915.599.6853 or Russell.Sheid@lpl.com
Our Products and Services
You’ve heard it time and time again. The best time to invest for tomorrow is today. But with the demands and cost of living today, it may seem there’s not enough time or money left for investing. We can help. Whether you are working toward retirement, buying your dream home, saving for a college fund, or leaving a legacy, LPL Financial (LPL) will assist you with setting your goals. Through LPL Financial (LPL), you have access to a full array of investment and insurance products.
- Individual Securities – Stocks & Bonds
- Mutual Funds
Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- IRAs, Roth IRAs
- 401(k), 403(b) Rollovers
- College Savings Plans
- Portfolio Review and Evaluation
- Insurance: Term, Whole Life, Variable,
- Universal Life
- Annuities: Fixed and Variable
- Long-Term Care
- Starting a new career. Budgeting income, expenses, savings, and investments.
- Protecting your family. Whether you’re getting married or starting a family, it’s a good time to review your savings, investments, and insurance needs.
- Changing Jobs. When you move or change jobs, review your retirement plan options from your past and present employers to review how they all fit your financial profile.
- Saving for Retirement . How much income will you need in retirement?
- Saving for College. With rising education costs, are you investing for future anticipated needs?
- Transition to Retirement. Make the most of living in retirement while avoiding costly mistakes.
- Preserving Wealth . Do you plan to pass on your estate to the ones you love? We can show you how!