evolve FCU’s vision is to become your financial institution of choice in El Paso. To make this possible, the credit union offers full-service digital solutions, electronic checking, savings accounts, loans, and refinancing options. To enhance their vision even further, evolve FCU has now added credit cards into their portfolio! What better way to remain secure and consistent than having a credit card from your trusted financial institution?
About the Cards.
evolve FCU offers two types of credit cards: Classic Credit and Rewards Card. The distinctions between the two are as follows:
Classic Credit Card
• Fixed APR* rate as low as 9.25%* for well qualified applicants.
• 0 %* APR for 12 months on balance transfers done within the first three months.
Rewards Credit Card
• Fixed APR* rate as low as 12.99%* for well qualified applicants.
• Special 12-month introductory rate of 6.99%*-11.99%* on purchases made within the first 6 months.
• Earn 1% cash back* on all purchase transactions.
Depending on your financial goals and needs, you have the option of choosing the card that that fits your unique lifestyle and spending habits. Regardless of which card you choose, they both have no annual fee, so it is a win-win whichever way!
Your Credit Card Can Help Improve Your Financial Future.
Having healthy spending habits is vital for establishing credit worthiness. Getting approved for your new evolve FCU credit card will help increase your available credit and keep you prepared for any unexpected or upcoming spending, like the holidays, a trip, or buying new furniture. Not to mention that you will get rewarded on your purchases through low APR* rates and 1% cash back*.
Here are some tips to routinely practice when having your new credit card:
- Monitor your credit utilization and maintain your credit usage at or below 30%
- Make your payments on time and pay off your balance every month to avoid late payment fees and paying interest
- Avoid spending more than you can afford to maintain manageable payments
- Be consistent with your spending patterns to build good credit as well as credit history
Getting a new credit card is wise if you already have an existing installment credit made up of personal, auto, or mortgage loans but no revolving credit accounts. A credit card will complement and enhance your credit mix and help with improving your credit score given that your payment history and usage is satisfactory. Rest assure that adding an evolve FCU credit card to your portfolio will supplement your evolve FCU membership!
Are you ready to apply? Give us a call at 915.593.5866 and select option #1 from the menu. You can also apply online by clicking here.
* APR is Annual Percentage Rate. All credit cards subject to credit approval. Rates based on credit history and underwriting factors. Restrictions and limitations may apply for each. Refer to the Application and Solicitation Disclosure. The Consumer Credit Card Agreement and Disclosure together with the Credit Card Account Opening Disclosure of the selected card govern the terms, conditions, and fees associated to the specific card. There is a balance transfer fee of 1% for each balance transfer requested.